Here to help farming families in Notts.
- Do you know someone who has a problem and want to help them?
- Do you want to talk to someone about your own problem?
Call the free helpline number below and speak to a trained volunteer.
If you have a concern for yourself or someone else call us - there is NO CHARGE and all calls are treated in the strictest confidence.
FREE Health Screening Clinic
With Lincolnshire Rural Support Network (LRSN) we provide all farmers and their staff attending Newark Livestock Market a free health screening clinic.
Since opening in Newark Market statistics show more than 300 Notts farmers and their staff have received advice or basic health tests for diabetes or blood pressure.
This service is operated by the experienced LRSN. Funding for Notts farmers is currently secured from Newark and Sherwood Clinical Commissioning Group. NRS support the livestock market with Volunteer and Chaplaincy input.
NRS are deeply grateful for this organisational and financial support and the provision of facilities by the market operators Doug and Rachel Gascoine.
WE can help with…
- Animal health and welfare issues
- Complying with paperwork especially DEFRA and BCMS
- Income crisis often related to a poor harvest and livestock performance.
- Cash flow and debt management
- Family issues or breakdown
- State beneits’ entitlement